Our friends from the Camp d ‘Azur along with Run Crew are organizing a “Trail Running Camp” in the lower Alps of the French Riviera. Are you going to miss it? Below are all the details of this amazing event.
When and Where?
It will happen between September 25th and 30th, 2017. There are 6 spectacular days of touring the Alpes-Maritimes along with the Australian twice Olympic winner Ben St. Lawrence from Run Crew team.
Who is Ben?
Ben is an Australian record holder for 10k (27: 24.95), 2x Olympic champion 2012 and 2016 and a winner of City to Surf. Ben brings a wealth of knowledge as a trainer and an extensive experience as an elite athlete. Join this incredible adventure, join this great travel experience while you learn from Ben, as he will share his experiences of training and racing from around the world.
How will the camp be organized?
• In the morning, there will be several hiking trails within the Alpes-Maritimes as the camp is designed to experience both the stunning scenery and amazing routes. You will be given two optional routes to train with distances ranging from 10 to 25 km. The routes have sections of very steep trails, but in case if you are an inexperienced runner you will have an alternative option.
• In the afternoon,the sessions will be focused on recovery, running technique or specific training tips and these sessions will be provided by Ben.
What is included in the “package” of the camp?
• 5 nights of shared accommodation.
• Breakfast and dinner to enjoy traditional French cuisine at its best!
• Energy drinks and bars / gels.
• Optional excursions to Monaco and Italy.
As a beFitness team, we believe that it is a great way to train and take the opportunity to visit the charms of the French Riviera. In addition, the camp begins and ends in Nice (France), city that presents an international airport with direct flights to the most of the Major cities in Europe, New York in the USA as well as Dubai and Qatar in the Middle East.
If you are thinking about it … and you want to know more details go to http://campdazur.eu and you can request a detailed itinerary with the routes, prices, registration date, number of places avalaible or for any questions that you may have.
Of course, if you want to prepare yourself for this “Trail Running Camp”, join beFitness team and START NOW!
By beFitness Team
We are your personal and online trainer and your nutritionist too.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, beFitness photography, beFitness Blog, Google+ and very very soon on Yummpy app.